Search the forum,

Discuss Multibloc leak question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Tyrrell

Gas Engineer
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I can't find anywhere suitable really.
I have just replaced a 3 bar pressure reducing cartridge on a UVDHWC multi bloc and, as I seem to be doing this regularly at the moment, I thought I'd ask if anyone knows why they might be failing? Every one of them is leaking when I get to them.
This is the part and its leaking from the area just above the collar that has the manufacturers name on.

Reliance Water Controls - REDC330001 - 3.0 bar - One piece - Spare Cartridge for 330 Series Reducing Valves - REDC330001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multibloc leak question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine manufacturer. I see how to remove the handle but question the 2 metal rings which are part of the faucet. Do these need to be removed to access the...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major re-design/move of all of our hot water (megaflo), boiler and central heating system. I am not a plumber nor do I know much about plumbing but I know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My mates recently bought a new old house and has had extensive work done including new bathrooms etc. We've got a few questions about the hot and cold water distribution. The house is supplied by cold water at around 3 bar, so decent enough pressure. The way it's set up at the moment...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leak from one of the pipes, going into the hot water cylinder, in the airing cupboard. There are 2 pipes going into the cylinder on the left hand side, (I think it is called a vented cylinder - colder water tank in loft) and it is the top pipe which is leaking, (the one with yellow...
Replies
Views
Hi Firstly apologies for this not being directly a plumbing question, but I'm in a bit of a bind and I was hoping to find some help. It's more of a hobby/home project. I have numerous lengths of 65mm square Floplast uPVC downpipe, and I am wanting to do a series of butt joints to create...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock