Search the forum,

Discuss Multi-Skilled Tradesperson Job Vacancy - Lincoln in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

I'm posting this here as opposed to in the main job search forums as the job hasn't been officially published yet. Basically the NHS Trust I work for are about to recruit a Multi-Skilled Craftsperson. Will need to be qualified in plumbing plus one other trade such as electrical/air conditioning etc. Can be Part P electrical though I'd imagine :)

Salary is £22,128-£28,746 depending on experience and qualifications. It's certainly possible to start on the top of this range so don't be too focussed on the lower end as they are struggling to get good tradespeople in. Yes, I know the wage isn't as high as it needs to be but there are opportunities to move on into management over time as well, the NHS is of course a big place and there are 3 trusts with Estates departments in Lincolnshire alone.

I've got to know a fair few of you on here over the years and I'd prefer we recruited the sort of tradesperson who is continuously seeking to learn, i.e. the sort of tradesperson that uses these forums!

It's a proper 40 hour week (8-4) with a paid half hour lunch daily. Annual leave is top and the pension is pretty much unbeatable! It's a lot easier than doing bathrooms etc all day and isn't really that physical.

A great opportunity for an experienced domestic engineer to start working on some large commercial systems too - we have buildings up to 6000sq. m in our property portfolio.

Van, tools and uniform would of course be provided.

If anyone is interested then PM me please to be added to the list of people I will contact once the job goes live.

Hope we get some interested people and would prefer it to be someone I know from here.

Keiran.

Perhaps add where about it would be so it's easier for people to make a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multi-Skilled Tradesperson Job Vacancy - Lincoln in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock