Search the forum,

Discuss Mulberry Beckett stove not operating right.!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrissy123

Hi there folks first off great site I have been lurking a wile and got some good info in the past but can't seem to find any help with this problem.ok so last year I replaced my open fire with a back boiler to a mulberry stove with a back boiler got a plumber in to connect it up was straight forward as all existing pipe work was already there.ok so went by the users manual on first time using it had a couple of small firers to begin then had a good load and it started boiling itself so I turned the circulating pump on which heats my down stairs rads let fire die down.next night same thing happens again so contacted plumber he said must be air let it boil it will vent out the vent pipe.now I have a small baby in the house and don't want to light it.am no plumber am a joiner by trade but tbh I think he done a bad job of connecting it up as the flow has 3 90o bends and same for return I will try and upload pics thanks in advance.chris sorry just to add the stove heats a hot water tank and a heat soak towel rail then 5 other rads on gravity but they are not as hot as the heat soak rad

Pictur 1 is of flow and return
picture 2 is pump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 21
Get a "hetas" approved fitter in to check your system. Your small baby may thank you.

As above. An incorrectly plumbed solid fuel system is seriously dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mulberry Beckett stove not operating right.!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock