• Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 3K

Discuss mr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

epertev

I have rcently completed my NVQ's and currently undertaking Level 3 Qualifications in Advanced Plumbing. I am willing to volunteer my time for a Gas Engineer and help with Installing,servicing and commisioning domestic gas fired boilers in return to build up my hours to complete jobs portfolio.
I live in Cobham and can travel if theres anyone interested in giving me an opportunity.
I have very good written and verbal communication skills as well as customer care.

Thanks

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mr in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a fully qualified emergency gas engineer (working on external aspects i.e. services and mains) for a Gas distribution transporter. I currently hold a few domestic qualifications (I have renewed these from my time working as a First Call Op for the same...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock