Search the forum,

Discuss Movies: what you been watching that's good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Watched anything good recently?

Just watched one called Midnight Special (not raunchy dispute the name lol) and it never actually started all the way to the end I was waiting for something to happen and it didn't lol.

Avoid that one.

Having to stick something else on now, I feel robbed of my time.

Spent tonight watching BFG with the kids (the new one) for a kids film, not bad. Going to watch Beauty and the Beast tomorrow at the cinema with the kids also. I am a big kid at heart and I'm hoping it is awesome.:)

Reactions: Dan
...... it never actually started all the way to the end I was waiting for something to happen and it didn't lol.
That's still an impovement on ones where you see the trailer ....
Now you've seen all the best bits - and everything else is Tosh !
Similarly betrayed / fed up with self for falling for it again .
Going back to my Shrek collection .

That's still an impovement on ones where you see the trailer ..
Now you've seen all the best bits - and everything else is Tosh !
Similarly betrayed / fed up with self for falling for it again .
Going back to my Shrek collection .
Saw it on the sky and the description said something like 'akin to speilberg' talking about the director.

I bet he doesn't even know if exists.

It was one of those where you're like 'well I'm an hour in now it's got to start getting good soon' then all of a sudden the end and nowt happened.

Gimme minions any day.

Watching The Nice Guys now and it's good so far. Funny good.

Spent tonight watching BFG with the kids (the new one) for a kids film, not bad. Going to watch Beauty and the Beast tomorrow at the cinema with the kids also. I am a big kid at heart and I'm hoping it is awesome.:)
I hope that's mint because it's a let down on the original if it isn't.

I quite liked that watched it a couple of times. Kinda hope there's a second.

Watched El Dorado again over the weekend (the John Wayne/Robert Mitchum/Ricky Nelson film, not the BBC soap from the 90's)
Can't beat an old Western

This weekend I`ve watched Easy Rider, 12 Monkeys, The Commitments and Meet Joe Black.

Sunshine on the Leith, proclaimer music

Just seen above, the commitments brilliant film.

This weekend I`ve watched Easy Rider, 12 Monkeys, The Commitments and Meet Joe Black.

12 monkeys the series?

Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper on a road trip in USA on choppers (motorcycles), great soundtrack as well.
I thought it was that one, it's on my watch list that I'm still yet to convince the Mrs lol

Well before Shaun, very late 60`s.

So not the one with bruice Willis in ? Not the one I'm thinking about

Fractured 2007, fences, flight, the equaliser , man on Fire, safe house, dejavu, inside man, unstoppable, john Q, the edge, the shawshenk redemption, the bucket list, London has fallen, lone survivor, fury, the dark night, Schindlers list, inception, notebook, phone booth, the call, shutter island, 127 hours, buried, 12 years a slave, gravity, American sniper, unbroken, the Martian, the revenant, bridge of spies, saving private James Ryan, sully, forest Gump, castaway, green mile, the terminal, road to perdition,

These are some of my favourite movies of all time. I am pretty sure many people have watch the same movie/s and if not you SHOULD watch all of them each movie is a MUST and tells a good story.
I do not know your taste but I am certain each movie I listed is a very dope movie.

• Winner
Inception did my head in! and Schindlers list is too loooong.

Watched 'The Lobster' on Netflix a few weeks ago, absolutely mental film, loved every minute of it.
Not your usual blockbuster though, definitely am arty farty film, but brilliant in my opinion, it's grown on me more as time passes, only film that's done that before was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, after watching it I would have told people to steer clear but then as I thought about it more it grew on me and now is in my top 10 film list.

Inception did my head in! and Schindlers list is too loooong.
I liked both of those no wonder we clash a bit on here pmsl :D :D

All said in good faith. That's fine. We can be proffesional about it.

My absolute fav film is Pans Labyrinth, such a good film but not one for the kids lol. download.jpg

Ice cake is one that grows on you, can melt your heart that one.

I liked both of those no wonder we clash a bit on here pmsl :D :D

All said in good faith. That's fine. We can be proffesional about it.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Movies: what you been watching that's good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I have an issue and hoping someone could shed some light on the problem. We have been getting a smell coming up in the bathroom, initially thought it was the toilet, but after smelling the bath tub plug hole it appears to be coming from here. I removed the P trap and very little...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping, running and stopping, etc. I've cleaned the rubber flapper itself and at the point that it contacts the reservoir, so I don't think it's leaking from...
Replies
Views
J
Is there a market for flushing tankless water heaters? That's all I'd do as a business. I'd buy a flush kit on Amazon and start doing it. I've watched quite a few YouTube videos on it. I'm not a plumber. I am just wondering if you guys think this is a feasible idea. Thanks.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Recently had a new heating system and unvented hot-water cylinder installed (conversion from vented with tank). Everything is working fine despite the installation being rushed at times. The 'main' guy (not the installer) from the company I used (with very good ratings) - can work with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at 21.1mm) than it normally is. This means I've been unable to use the special 3/4 to 22mm compression fittings as the olive is just too loose...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock