Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

2. WARNING! We do NOT provide advice related to Gas or other fuels to people who are not currently an official registered Heating Engineer. Do NOT ask for advice related to boiler repairs or installs. You need to find a heating engineer instead.

Either seeking or providing advice on UKPlumbersForums.co.uk may result in your account being suspended or removed. These rules are in place to prevent deaths, which can easily occur from messing with heating systems when you're not qualified to do so.

Discuss Mock questions in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Cazasjohnston

Cazasjohnston New Member

I have my commercial gas safety course in January in the UK. just looking for mock exam quesions to help me know what to expect. thanks.?

2. hammers4spanner

hammers4spanner Plumber GSR

Pretty much the same sort of stuff as domestic just more of a headache

3. Dotty

Dotty Guest

There are no mock exams.

It's open book.

Take your time and breathe.

4. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

As above you had much experience in commercial ?

5. Cazasjohnston

Cazasjohnston New Member

I am a ac engineer and have not got domestic. I have been working with our gas engineer for the past year and I have completed my portfolio. I sure I will be fine just prefer reading some old test papers to know what to expect

6. Dotty

Dotty Guest

All test papers stay in the centres.