Search the forum,

Discuss Minimum width of WC waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm installing a new bathroom upstairs, the waste pipe of which will connect to the existing soil stack.

Is a 110mm pipe the minimum for a branch pipe to remove bathroom waste, or could a smaller pipe be used?

I've been working off the assumption that it is, however a couple of people have told me their branch pipes are slightly smaller.

Thanks

Should have a diameter big enough to allow an 80mm ball to pass through IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Minimum width of WC waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the branch) and plan to place it the opposite end of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering if the 4" stack pipe shown on the attached photo can be removed and capped at ground level? The bathroom was originally upstairs and now relocated to downstairs with the waste plumbed directly into underground pipework. Not sure whether this is still required for the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect a sink and dishwasher in the kitchen and a sink and washing machine in the utility room to a 50mm waste pipe running within the suspended floor to...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock