Search the forum,

Discuss Milwaukee PFH24E Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing major then this should be fine, i got the makita SDS 'HR2600' when it was going cheap for exactly the same reason and its been great. for any core drilling I use the Marcrist though

I just bought the MAKITA HR2470.

which Marcrist model do you have? i really need a core drill...

DDM1

the DDM2 was discontinued and the lovely DDM3 was out my budget

Had the DDM1 a year now and works a treat still, heavy but you know it wont let you down for years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee PFH24E Drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I would like to put foam acoustic panels all over the walls and ceiling of a room to soundproof it, here are the panels: https://www.amazon.co.uk/A2S-Protection-Acoustic-Soundproofing-Fireproof/dp/B01GAMP2S6/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=fireproof+acoustic+foam&qid=1590420176&sr=8-9...
Replies
Views
I need to add a new water point for our plumbed in fridge freezer, only had one quote (based on pictures) but seems very high so just wanted to see if it's something that's pretty easy to learn andDIY or am I just missing something and should get a plumber in anyway. Trying to avoid using a self...
Replies
Views
Having got fed up moving the sprinkler around to try to cover the lawns I decided to push out the boat and get a large all singing and dancing job that looks the part. Problem is water pressure, or more aptly lack off. So I decided to fit a booster pump. I measure the water rate at around 20...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've organised with FIXRADIO officially. So it's the unofficial official tunes request thread. If you really really want a tune on, use the usual channels...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning on replacing my Drayton LP722 Programmer for a Hive programmer.( THIS HIVE?? : https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Home-Kitchen/Hive-Heating-Thermostat-Professional-Installation/B011B3J6B8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1547395207&sr=8-2&keywords=hive%2Bheating%2Bhot%2Bwater&th=1 ) The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock