Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Milwaukee multi tool 18v in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Tommo25

Tommo25 GSR

Anyone using the Milwaukee multi tool if so what do you think. I’m looking into getting one how does it compair to a mains powered fein?

Kind of wish Milwaukee would release a new updated fuel version.

Any advice would be helpful. already got Milwaukee gear so not interested in other branded battery type tools

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Sorry. I use a 240v Dewalt quick release. Which is awesome.:D

3. gmartine

gmartine GSR

I think you're right to be suspicious of the brushed version it's down on OPM compared to it's brushless breathren and even the M12 version has a higher OPM. I have a 1st gen 240v Fein and newish Makita, Fein still ****es on the Mak despite a higher power rating so I keep the Mak for sanding.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tommo25

Tommo25 GSR

Yeah I’m used to borrowing a fein so didn’t want to get the Milwaukee and be disappointed which it sounds like I would

5. Gasmk1

Gasmk1 GSR

I have had a Fein for several years great tool

6. gmartine

gmartine GSR

Bosch now make a 550w multi-tool that can apparently be used to cut cement board, if I was in the market for a mains multi it'd be that or Fein.