Search the forum,

Discuss Milwaukee multi tool 18v in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo25

Gas Engineer
Anyone using the Milwaukee multi tool if so what do you think. I’m looking into getting one how does it compair to a mains powered fein?

Kind of wish Milwaukee would release a new updated fuel version.

Any advice would be helpful. already got Milwaukee gear so not interested in other branded battery type tools

I think you're right to be suspicious of the brushed version it's down on OPM compared to it's brushless breathren and even the M12 version has a higher OPM. I have a 1st gen 240v Fein and newish Makita, Fein still Sodes on the Mak despite a higher power rating so I keep the Mak for sanding.

Yeah I’m used to borrowing a fein so didn’t want to get the Milwaukee and be disappointed which it sounds like I would

Bosch now make a 550w multi-tool that can apparently be used to cut cement board, if I was in the market for a mains multi it'd be that or Fein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee multi tool 18v in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock