Search the forum,

Discuss Milwaukee m18 fuel combi drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brasso1981

Do any of you own one? Seen plenty of videos drilling wood and driving screws but none on drilling masonry. Looks quality with wood bits. Rapid

It's ok for occasional drill but m18 sds better . Get both for 360 from tool monkey ( by post) 2 no3ah and charger and case

I have the M18 Fuel with 4ah batteries, fantastic bit of kit, best drill I have ever owned. I use it to drill everything except stone walls. My only comment would be that it is very noisy when in hammer mode. I would say that SDS is quicker but for drilling raw plugs etc it is great. I even put a long 16mm sds bit in it and went through a cavity brick wall as I left my sds on another job. The batteries last very well on a charge.

Think mine take 30mins but sure mi says 1 hr
It does not officially come with a one hour charger, I would say that from empty it can take about 1.5 hours. It depends what battery you choose? Mine are the heavier 4ah ones.

Last edited:
just bought one with serious chuck wobble, ive read they have alot of reliability issues with people having them repaired 3 times in a year. so when the three year warranty is up its goodbye drill.

ive just send it back and now looking at the new brushless metabo combi

Oh dear! Metabo is nice kit. Never had issues with build quality.

Lost my first 3ah battery last week. Wouldn't charge any more.... But that's 3.5 years old and had some heavy abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I use now is milwaukee after using it on site 4 years ago. Goodbye dewalt. Hello these beauties. Had the old brushed version but unfortunately was stolen last year and had no hesitation in going back to milwaukee again but only this time with the fuel version and that's on another level, especially with a 4ah battery on the go. A real good all round drill bit I'd definitely recommend the SDS for when the going gets tough

Milwaukee for me too, just picked up the 18v circular saw, lovely bit of kit.

reporting back after buying the metabo brushless with 5.2ah batts, couldnt ask for anything more from a combi drill, absolute beast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee m18 fuel combi drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock