Search the forum,

Discuss Merry Christmas. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Merry Christmas to all. Hope you have a good one and the fella in the big red suite has been good to you all.

I'm off phone shopping tomorrow as my grand daughter killed my phone yesterday.

Merry Christmas to you too, Simon! Hope you have a lovely day.

Same to all of you!

Despite never having met most of you I've come to consider you as real friends, and this forum as a warm and welcoming community. Hope the coming year brings you and yours happiness, success, wealth and good health!

Happy christmas to all, hope everyone enjoys there time at home and with your families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Merry Christmas. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com! 2024 is fast approaching and with only a few days left until the man in the red suit appears we wanted to take this moment to wish you all a very very...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New year . Regards kop
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also have an UFH zone in the kitchen. Near the boiler I have 2 port valves which control this part of the system. The boiler has been loosing pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock