Discuss Merchants Vs Online. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer not leaving the job until I've been paid. But that's jobbing work for you.

Just spent a couple of hundred on fittings, pipe etc on bes. God only knows what it would have been in a merchants.

Couple of hundred at mine!! I find my (two) local merchants are very competitive.

I don't invoice until I know how much I've paid for the materials. I much prefer a week's delay in payment to selling for the wrong price.

That one will come back to bite you on the rse. Get up to speed on prices and take the money on completion whenever you can.

try obas uk ask 4 the plumbing guy neil hell sort out a good service all wrass approved product and a trade account. Its a really good place his number is 07530069267

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Merchants Vs Online. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock