Search the forum,

Discuss MCS - rough idea to costs ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'd appreciate it if any of you mcs approved guys could give me a rough idea on the costs involved in getting the mcs approval.

I'm planning to start up with a sparky pal of mine doing solar thermal & pv.
He's just done his pv course & I did the bpec solar hot water course a few years ago.
We're Going to try and do the qms ourselves As we've been offered some
free help by someone who's job used to be getting iso approval for animal
food factories around the Uk.

So what are the costs involved ?
Is it just mcs inspection charge & real membership or are there many more
with their fingers in this pie ?

Thanks blod

For the qms try renewtech in Newhaven they run a one day course and give you a template on a CD, The guy running it is an MCS inspector for NICEIC so he knows what he's talking about i'd avoid easy MCS as they charge an extortionate amount for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MCS - rough idea to costs ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock