Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss MCS Accreditation in the Renewable Energy area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eaton

eaton Guest

righty where do I start,

Was not expecting that, what a piece of ****, seriously never had an easier day, lovely bloke, went through my qms with a fine tooth comb, total time spent on paperwork and site visit 4 hours, rset of time spoke about work and campervans, in his own words " youve absolutely nailed this"

just need my certificate from REAL and im done. Must say the easymcs qms helped me walk it, honestly cant believe how easy it was.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CES

CES Trusted Plumber GSR

Well done mate, What was the site visit like? That's the bit that's holding me back.

3. eaton

eaton Guest

took 5 mins looked at it and said "brilliant"

4. CES

CES Trusted Plumber GSR

Sounds like a good 'un then! I just need to get my finger out now.

5. unguided1

unguided1 Plumber GSR

Well done Eaton congratulations on getting through

6. eaton

eaton Guest

bloody hell does it stop,

just spoke to Real and if I take depsoits need a 3rd party client bank account so if I go bust they can get their money back, anyone else do this? if they charge me for a bank account think ill drop the deposit idea

• Like Like x 2
  7. unguided1

unguided1 Plumber GSR

Lol just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. eaton

eaton Guest

you just wouldnt believe it would you!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. unguided1

unguided1 Plumber GSR

LMAO I would, why do yer think I gave up and started stamping me feet like a red haired step child!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. unguided1

unguided1 Plumber GSR

Well I PMd me details but I aint heard owt yet, was it something I said??

11. quality

quality Plumber GSR

I suspect your statment is being considered or ignored

12. unguided1

unguided1 Plumber GSR

I dunno but I was invited and I didnt think I had missed that many calls, cos If I miss em I try and call back

13. EasyMCSLtd

EasyMCSLtd Guest

Unguided1 I sent you and Mick Williams an e-mail and had further correspondence with Mick which you have been cc: in on. Please advise if you have not received as I would really value your opinion on the points I have raised to Mick on some of what I would suggest are fundamental issues with the campaign and how we can work together to simplify the QMS element without compromising the quality.

14. unguided1

unguided1 Plumber GSR

I will PM my email again to yer I definatley aint recieved one unless it went into, the junk mail which I never lookat and just delet cheers for the fast response.
    Regards
    Mike

• Like Like x 1
  15. EasyMCSLtd

EasyMCSLtd Guest

Eaton - As i understand it you can use the saving or bmm account which sits along side your normal business account saving you from having to open a new account. i have included a link which talks about how you can use the cover its a bit complicated but basically if you win a job and take a deposit or advanced payment you inform the insurance company and they will apply cover against that payment in the event of you closing your business during the project.

i hope this helps and congratulations on passing your assessment, can i ask which member of our training team worked with you?

https://www.real.qanw.co.uk/login.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.