Search the forum,

Discuss McAlpine shower gully query? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott142

Looking for a bit of advice regarding McAlpine trapped shower gullys. I recently installed a shower gully in a premises under the instruction that the floor would be tiled, after being off site for a few weeks and on my return the client has changed there mind and put down Vinyl. Does anyone know if the McAlpine gully bodies are made the same and will just be a case of getting the top bit for Vinyl or will I have to make a scene and dig out the gully???

If you look at mc alpines product description for the tiled version gully it does say it suitable for sheet material ,tiles,and stone scott lets hope you set it deep enough bud maybe able to build it up with latex leveling compound if not all the best k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to McAlpine shower gully query? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock