Search the forum,

Discuss Mature level 2 student looking for apprenticeship/work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregg.

Hi everyone

My name is Gregg and I currently doing my level 2 in Leicester. I am desperately looking for some work experience/apprenticeship/anything that will give me some experience! I am in my 30's and dedicated for a change in career. Have my own car and am willing to travel as needs be.

Will make cups of coffee in exchange for some knowledge!!!

Thank you

Hi gregg and welcome lots of guy's and girl's look for start's on here hope you are lucky to find one...regards Turnpin:welcome:

Good luck, Being a mature student i found it harder to find an apprenticeship. Don't let it put you off keep snagging at it.

3 sugars please! Enjoy the ride! Hope it’s gonna happen for you, Gregg.

Hope them cuppa making skillz are good :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along Gregg and good luck in your quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mature level 2 student looking for apprenticeship/work experience in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock