Currently reading:
Master Soldering help needed for a clean solder

Discuss Master Soldering help needed for a clean solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi plumbers, I am popping here today to ask how do I solder a clean join? For example I am currently in the process of creating a lamp for my living room out of copper pipe. I started to solder today and realised I'm crap :smile5:. I cleaned the pipe and the elbows and fluxed, but no matter how hard I tried the solder went everywhere and I ended up with proper messy pipe joins.

I would like to create something like the following:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322443512149

as you can see the joins are spectacular and look very clean and nicely done. My question is how??

thought I'd ask plumbers as you may know?

You never know , if its being used in a controlled area , Bathroom / Kitchen !
But then would have to be submitted for testing to IP44 or whatever.
Seriously, no ones mentioned earth continuity, so adhesive would not be ok unless separate earth conductor is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Master Soldering help needed for a clean solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock