Search the forum,

Discuss Mapress rems gerberit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

so-solar

Looking for a press gun and jaws? cash waiting

Have a look in bss thats were are company get them. ridgid ones are the best with the makita batteries

Hi there i have a set

Are you the same unregistered poster looking for a gay plumber? If not then I suggest you register and repost then we know whom to respond to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mapress rems gerberit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ive looked at the tech specs and it seems that the REMS has a lower flow rate but higher pressure at 5.5 bar. the Kamco has a higher flow rate so i understand that will be best for flushing a dirty system, however its maximum pressure of flow is under 2 bar. I wish to use a mashine for...
Replies
Views
Looking at replacing a stainless steel welded 90 metre water system in press fit. Its going to cost about £18k in Mapress but I have seen M-Press are alot cheaper on their fittings. Has anyone got any experience with M-press 89mm fittings. Just wondering if they are cheap for a reason.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I think this topic may have been covered before? I'm looking at getting a press gun, more specifically the Novopress, it's just my preference as I've used this and the REMS mini press. I have heard rumors that angled jaws may be on the way for the Novopress but nothing concrete...
Replies
Views
Hi All Looking to purchase a press fit tool and considering many brands. I don’t do a lot of pipe work, so don’t need a heavy duty one. Hot works are becoming a thing of the past. Any recommendations?
Replies
Views
Hi all, thanks for letting me join. After a good few years of undertaking various commercial installations I have packed up for good in this sector. I now have a store full of equipment, that is now for sale. All of the items were bought for specific projects so have had light use only on that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock