Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Mapeflex Blackfill - Verticle Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mapei Mapeflex Blackfill - Verticle Flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an Alpha Intec boiler installed on my loft wall. The flue goes horizontally from the top of the boiler and passes through the wall, exiting high up in the gable end. The boiler was installed about 6 years ago. My attached garage joins the gable wall directly below the flue. I had the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, looking for some advice please. So I've got a 25 year old Ideal classic NF40 boiler. We live in a naturally warm house so only have the heating and water on for an hour in the morning and an hour at night. The last week or so we've noticed it's stinking of gas on start up. Pilot light is...
Replies
Views
Hi all! as I am attempting my first plumbing project and the stakes are high, I would greatly appreciate picking your experienced brains regarding valves. I am building an overland truck/motorhome and since I will be traveling to remote areas and underdeveloped countries I'd like my plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even though the thermostat was showing the flame symbol. They were working fine last winter. I knew from when I looked at the installation in the past that...
Replies
Views
Hello I am after some advice if possible. We moved into your new build home in June 2017. We had our first annual boiler check about 4 weeks ago and 2 things were found 1: gas leak which was traced to a squashed seal on the hob. It was suspected it has been like that since we moved in and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock