Search the forum,

Discuss Manifold identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve@smv

Hi guy.

Was as wondering if anyone can help identify this underfloor heating manifold. I need to replace some on the valve bodies as they are sticking closed or passing. Hope the pictures have attached. If anyone can identify and provide a link to the correct parts that would be great.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 35
Not sure why the pictures have come out upside down either.

Hi Steve@smv,

I don't recognise the brand of the manifold I'm afraid.
It's not very easy to find right pin valve as they might have a different foot/plunger at the bottom, or different thread pitch and the whole valve lenght could be different.
If you would have a chance to remove one and post it to me I can compare it with the ones we've got in stock.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Manifold identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full renovation and am currently designing the central heating system, I’m installing radiators (11 or 12 in total) and am going to run each rad from its...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock