Search the forum,

Discuss Makita site radio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone got one?

What's the difference between the 102 & 106?

The price is one difference. Any others?

Cheers all

Rct

Why don't you go a bit more old styleee..
image.jpg

I have the DAB one, they have a few variants, isn't one with Bluetooth?

I've got the dab one too its brilliant its really basey so you can still hear it over drills/hovers and other work noise

I got the 106 and it's very good and has blue tooth so can sync with your phone for a bit of acdc

Sorry bud.....you couldn't walk anywhere with that thing. My geezer still has it so ill take a piccy and post on this thread.

I like the white one, it changes colour all the time, sometimes red sometimes black but I can't remember the last time it was white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita site radio in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I'm looking at the different pipes for UFH, the prices vary a lot and I'm not sure about the differences between the products. I'm doing two zones, one 127m the other 70m, both will be under screed. JG barrier pipe will cost ÂŁ400 but Pert-Evoh-Pert is only ÂŁ170. Both say they are 15mm...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one or setting 5 makes no difference - the radiator is blazing hot. For small bedrooms this is pain cos the room just heats up too much. we first...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hi all, a recent CCTV survey has shown 5-6 areas of large joint displacement along an area of drain 5 meters in length. One company has said to do individual patch repairs. The other has said to reline that whole section. The 5 meter area also includes a 90 degrees bend around a corner of the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and rather dated Heatmiser DT thermostats. One of the upstairs zones is combined for the bedroom/dressing room. So that's 2 rooms, 2 manifolds, but one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock