Search the forum,

Discuss Major Flood In Apartment...DOH! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteveWannadoGas, what's your background?

Reason I ask is that I am really struggling with the fact you called the fire brigade to do your job. It's not a case of who you going to call when it all goes breasts up, it's about knowing what you are doing and also having a contingency plan when something does go wrong.

Oh and by the way the contingency plan isn't dialling 999.

Just out of interest, what did the fire brigade do?

Hard to laugh at that cos I know I've done stuff live, I've used freeze kits. Theres only a thin line between dry and a swimming pool...

Hard to laugh at that cos I know I've done stuff live, I've used freeze kits. Theres only a thin line between dry and a swimming pool...

Show me a plumber who says hes never had a leak and I`ll show you a liar! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Major Flood In Apartment...DOH! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock