Search the forum,

Discuss Main 24he hot water fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Main combi 24 he. When i open the hot water tap the pin from the diverter only comes out slightly not enough to make contact with the micro switch. I am going to change the diaphragm tomorrow with hope that this will solve it which it usually does but i have had it where it doesnt make much of a difference. What else should i look for. ?

Check your breather pipes (eg little copper pipes off the top are clear)

Check breather pipes, if they're clear and diaphragm has been changed its the inlet assembly scaled up. Which means a new assembly. As it is rare to be able to clear filter etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main 24he hot water fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock