Search the forum,

Discuss M3/Hr gas flow rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauls

does anyone know the rate for the vaillant combi eco tec plus 837 with my calculations it being a 28kw i make the m3/hr 2.6 mi's say 4.0:confused: or am i reading it wrong.

MIs state 4m3 per hour, check you have the boiler set on max rate, or check your sums!!!!!!!

easy,on full rate just time the meter,2 mins usage x 30 = m3 per hour

or do the sum again and check with a gas rate slide rule,this will give you a guide and as oldplumber advised max rate when doing gas rates, i will hazard 2 guesses either you have ccn 1 core on the way and your practising or your looking at a fault

I only use the m3/hr for pipe sizing. Use KW (gross or net) for gas rating. As said above be sure you have boiler in max setting.

i was looking at pipe sizing and divided the 28kw by the cv 10.77 gave me 2.6

So what exactly are you trying to do? Are you trying to work out pipe sizing or are you gas rating an existing appliance?

does anyone know the rate for the vaillant combi eco tec plus 837 with my calculations it being a 28kw i make the m3/hr 2.6 mi's say 4.0:confused: or am i reading it wrong.

dont forget the ch output is 28kw and the hw output is 37kw, take a look at your tech data more carfully:confused: the big clue being model number of 837

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a look at the 837 data and Vailant dont give the inputs just the outputs and and the gas rate of:

Connected load (if needed, related to stored charge/
water heating) at 15 °C and 1013 =mbarG20: 4.0

Coley

gas rate,2 min, hot water tap on full you need to get corgi gas rate slide chart,ÂŁ9,
fga test

@old plumber

Well spotted we have just installed a ecotec too I forgot the data required was futher down.

Thanks
Coley

Hi

If you log on to [DLMURL="http://www.vaillantdownloadservice.co.uk"]Vaillant Technical Download Service[/DLMURL] you can download all technical information on all Vaillant products.

Last edited by a moderator:
"vaillant technical" is a contradiction in terms !!
vaillant librarians is a better descriription, but your on the right lines using their web service - if the page loads in less than 45 minutes your still be better off than ringing them !

if only they'd listen to people and sort their tech help side of things sorted out, they might have a chance at the future market.

"vaillant technical" is a contradiction in terms !!
vaillant librarians is a better descriription, but your on the right lines using their web service - if the page loads in less than 45 minutes your still be better off than ringing them !

if only they'd listen to people and sort their tech help side of things sorted out, they might have a chance at the future market.
migo are you on the vino already?simple calc,gas rate,usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to M3/Hr gas flow rate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock