Search the forum,

Discuss LP20RF NOT PAIRING ????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Everyone,

just wondering if anyone else has come across this, installed Drayton LP20RF onto worcester 42CDI combi, which had mechanical boiler mounted time clock & hard wired room stat.

On commissioning get to stage 9 (pairing of wireless room stat with receiver) of procedure when receiver should display "LERNT" but instead is displaying "OFO". I can't find anything about what this display means & no one seems to be on phoneline at drayton today.

Any ideas much appreciated

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you removed the link from the boiler which is left in for plug in control but removed when using external controls, clutching at straws I guess.

yes - put link back in & also tried without. fitted same unit couple of weeks no problem. will try helpline again today. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LP20RF NOT PAIRING ????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
Morning guys, Just wanted to get some advice on what I've been told by a plumber at work. At the moment we have Worcester Greenstar 24i Junior Combi Mk IV boiler in our kitchen with a Worcester MT10 timer on it. I've been trying to find a replacement for the mechanical timer as we'd like to...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to identify components in my central heating setup as a precursor to installing a smart thermostat and TRVs (looking at Tado, but open to other suggestions). My issue is I don't really understand what I'm looking at in terms of the components around my boiler and thermostat...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2 years ago) that had a single pipe heating system but over the years there have been some changes made to the system that meant it didn't work. I have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock