Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Looking to get back into the thick of it. Any advice? in the Plumbing Courses area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. TobiRolph

TobiRolph New Member

Good Morning Lads,

I need some advice if possible, I've been out of the game for maybe 7 years due to different reasons but now I want back in. I completed an apprenticeship and NVQ 2 but never got to progress further, but I've got the bug again. I realised that I'm under qualified and need to get back into the swing of things so maybe trying to do some free labouring etc with someone or do I go throught an intensive course to get back upto speed with the industry before trying for level 3.

Any advice is grateful.

Thanks