Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to gain experience in the Staffordshire area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SimonClowes

My name is Simon & I am 28 years old. I live in Leek, Staffordshire.
I am currently finishing a level 2 technical certificate in plumbing & am looking to further my skills & knowledge by working with an experienced plumber.
I can only work on evenings & weekends as I have a full time job. I am hard working & very keen to learn more. I have a full valid UK driving license.
If you can help me, please contact me on: 07815 524 447
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards, Simon

You'll struggle with that request as most of us hardworking plumbers play hard on evenings and weekends. If you want experience you're going to have to be more flexible than that. imho

Cheers for the advice mate. Not really sure how to go about it to be honest. I can't afford to quit my job which doesn't leave me with many options. Any suggestions welcome.

I have now officially finished my VRQ level 2 in plumbing. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to gain experience in the Staffordshire area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock