Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to achieve my NVQ in greater Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all i'm Jon i'm new to this forum I am looking to turn my Diploma 6035 level 2 and 3 into a NVQ. I completed my level 2 at Greater Manchester Skill Centre in around 8 months then went onto do my level 3 at Bolton College which took a year to complete. I have done bits of plumbing for friends and family ie, (installing outdoor taps, replacing central heating pump, replacing syphon on toilet and installing bath and basin) . My next acheivement would be to progress onto my NVQ if anyone local is looking for any help it'd be apprechiated, also I have a level 2 in tiling. I am good at advertising and would try and find new ways to fill in our diary for more work if needed thanks for reading my post and i look forward to hearing off you all from Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to achieve my NVQ in greater Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
I got my water regs when I completed my NVQ level 3, in 2017. Do you have to renew this every year?
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock