Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Looking for work - willing to do so for FREE in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. LeeC541

LeeC541 New Member

Hi. Can someone please help me. I’m NVQ Lv2 and looking to get back into the trade. I am currently in a full time job which I work a Continental shift patter so it allows me lots of time off.
    I am not able just to give this job up without having something secure.
    That’s why I’m trying to do this part time. I’m am offering to do so on a VOLUNTARY basis yet nobody seems to want any extra help.
    I am located in the South Wales area. I have my own van with some tools. So I can travel within reason.
    I honest and reliable. I would appreciate any help any of you could give.
    Many thanks

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Can`t help but wishing you luck bud. You wanna narrow down South a little.

3. LeeC541

LeeC541 New Member

South Wales - I’m Newport/Caerphilly and surrounding areas. Cardiff if needed. Towards Valleys to, I’m happy to travel within reason and more so if the company is right and understand what I’m trying to do.

4. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Good luck mate. Does anyone from South Wales know of anybody?

5. LeeC541

LeeC541 New Member

Many thanks for the support.
    I’m new on here as it’s another way of me trying to get in touch with people.

I apply for plenty of jobs but I guess where my cv shows I been off the tools a few years and not currently active in the trade, nobody is giving me a chance. Even if they give me a chance of an interview so I can explain my situation.