Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work to complete my acs portfolio Glasgow and surrounding areas. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wlinton66

Hi I'm looking for someone to help me out completing my acs portfolio , in Glasgow and surrounding areas. I'm currently self employed in the plumbing sector, and will work for free. I have some previous experience doing full installs as well as boiler replacements, currently subcontracting doing whole house heat recovery systems. I have 6 more months to complete my portfolio , before my core gas safety certificate expires. Would really appreciate some help. Also what's the best cpa1 gas flue analyser to buy? Thanks will.

Kane 455 tends to be the better all rounder

good luck :)

might pay you to find an older self employed guy whos looking to retire.

will be more willing to train a competitor and would likely pass the heavy work to you

Thanks for advice, praying I'll get sorted soon. Cheers will

allright buddy, how old are you are you willing to travel etc, and can you drive

I'm 37 yrs old, can fit under floors and tight spaces ,honest ,hard working, good attitude , and willing to travel. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Also have my own transport,Have All my own tools from core cutter, to a box spanner. WILL WORK FOR FREE! Lots of experience plumbing. Not scared of heights or getting dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking guys, anyone that can help out would be much appreciated.

Sorry my friend, I never got it. I did get the message from you asking if I was willing to travel and stuff,
but no messages in the private inbox. If you are interested in helping me out, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work to complete my acs portfolio Glasgow and surrounding areas. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock