Search the forum,

Discuss looking for work south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttolearn

Gas Engineer
Hi guys I'm currently doing my nvq level 2 but I'm on the lookout for some work to build up my portfolio.
I'm currently 34 and have been working with a gas enginerer for the last 15months every Friday and sometimes on a Saturday by gaining valuable experience.
I have my own tools and transport (car not a van yet) so if anyone got anything for me I wouldbe much appreciated.
I do also work full time but could possible book some rest days if I'm needed too thanks scott

big place south wales, a more precise location would help.

got a few on here down that way, need to start begging or pestering

Still on the look out guys. Could be really helpful to someone as I just completed a full plumbing installation on a gutted house

Still on the look out guys. Could be really helpful to someone as I just completed a full plumbing installation on a gutted house

Was it gutted before or after??..:biggrinjester:

Good luck in the search!

Hi Scott,

Are you looking for paid work or just a bit of free experience? Can you let us know what sort of work you have done before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock