Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work in the London/Essex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhittleCFC

Hi All,

I have recently made a huge career change from Insurance to plumbing. I have completed my level 2 diploma over the past year whilst still working in the office. Now unemployed, I am currently studying towards my level 3 qualification with the intention to add the NVQ bolt on afterwards. Because I am 24 years old it is almost impossible to find an apprenticeship so I am looking for a plumbers mate job in order to give me valuable experience and a chance to build up a portfolio to gain full qualification later on down the line. I attend college two days a week (Thursday and Friday) but am willing to work weekends if need be. I have held a clean driving license for the past 6 years. If you are able to help, or want a copy of my CV, please send me a PM.

Many thanks!

Bump.

Have been completing a number of private jobs myself but they are not coming frequently enough for a stable income. If anyone is looking for a reliable, hardworking person please send me a private message.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work in the London/Essex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock