Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Looking for work in NE in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Chri5n3lson

Chri5n3lson New Member

Hi I class my self as a improver gas service engineer.

i have being working as a service engineer for two years today after a year due to lack of work I have been let go from the company I have been working for.

In 9 months I have been on a steep learning curve learnt lots and still more to go. I have been servicing mainly but also repairs and installs. Working on local authority contracts etc

i was taking on and giving a opportunity to learn and gain experience but they have decided they don't have enough work and they don't have enough time to pay and train me on the plumbing side of the business.

So I am now looking for work as a gas service engineer

I have my personal gas safe ticket

any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

chris nelson

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017