Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Looking For Work Glossop Stockport Manchester in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wargas

Wargas New Member

Hi all

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
    Hello I have just finish City and guilds 6035-02 plumbing course and I am looking for work .I know that I don't have a lot of experience but I am a really hard working man
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] I am also planning to take Level 3 in Plumbing and Gas safe course soon .[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If anybody know anything please let me know .

Cheers
    Wargas
    [/FONT]:shades_smile:[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  2. Wargas

Wargas New Member

And nothing , any help what to do or where to go where to start :)