Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work experience in the South West! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lewlew12345

Hey there! My name is Lewis, I'm 21 and wondering if anyone is taking on trainee plumbers in the South West?? Full time, part time, I can do all. I'm not afraid of early starts since I'm starting work at 5AM with my current job. Also I have my own travel and my own tools! I've completed my NVQ level 2 and C&G level 2 in plumbing at college. I'm looking to gain experience in the real world and learn new skills with an experienced plumber.

I've done the odd jobs around the house and for friends like fixing new taps to basin, replacing washer for leaky shower mixer, clearing a blockage in waste pipe ect. My recent job (a month back) for a family member involved me doing the pipework and fitting for a bath + basin in a bathroom.

Thanks for reading through my thread! I tried to keep it short and sweet, sorry if it was too much!
Feel free to PM me or reply here :)

Kind Regards,
Lewis

No I haven't tried Gasworld, I'll see if they're looking for someone to work with. Is there site gasworldltd.co.uk??

yeah thats the one. They own a company down my way thats how I know about them. They're a large company who take apprentices on quite often.

I wouldnt expect to be earning a plumbers wage instantly as you have a lack of experience. But im sure if you were willing to go in on a trainee's salary you'll already be head and shoulders above the other apprentices as you have already finished college. Good luck

yeah thats the one. They own a company down my way thats how I know about them. They're a large company who take apprentices on quite often.

I wouldnt expect to be earning a plumbers wage instantly as you have a lack of experience. But im sure if you were willing to go in on a trainee's salary you'll already be head and shoulders above the other apprentices as you have already finished college. Good luck

I'll give them a shout! See if there looking for apprentices to take on. I'm not too bothered about how much I earn as it's just experience that I really want, I'll be happy enough if they cover travel and such. I know it will be diffferent as I progress and take on more jobs.
Thank you very much for getting in contact and telling me about GasWorld! I'll get in contact with them and see what happens! :)
Will update when they reply back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work experience in the South West! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock