Search the forum,

Discuss looking for work/experience in mansfield/notts/chesterfield and surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyh1984

I am currently studying on a level 3 city and guild course at college after recently completing level 2, I am in the Mansfield area and seeking a placement along side somebody to gain further knowledge and experience within the plumbing world, I am aware that the work carried out in college is only scratching the surface and not totally comparable to what goes on in the real world. Any experience would be greatly appreciated in an ideal world id love to gain an apprenticeship and work towards my NVQ levels but I understand all that comes in time and at the moment any foothold in the plumbing industry would be a great start and hopefully kickstart a career into plumbing. If there is anyone in the area who can offer any placement or experience that would be greatly appreciated as mentioned,if you can reply via private message then I can pass on my number or take yours to discuss details further. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

as an update now... still looking for a full time placement,alongside somebody or someone able to offer more experience, coming towards the end of my level 3 course now, had working experience with matther and tannerts around mansfield carrying out small maintenance tasks, hanging radiators, installing pipework, nothing too complex but it counts.

soon il be working on site for keepmote in an experience placement, so getting bits and bobs, just looking for something a bit more regular.

just as a pointer aswel im not looking for money here, sure if someone offers something for helping out or putting the graft in then appreciated, but this is just me looking for experience and a foot in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work/experience in mansfield/notts/chesterfield and surrounding areas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock