Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Looking for voluntary work - Plumbing and Heating in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Benge92

Benge92 New Member

Recently qualified with a Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating. Now looking for voluntary work in order to gain JIB card. I am a focused and hardworking individual evident in my physique. I have excellent communication skills with the perfect work ethic for any team. I am willing to learn and acquire new skills and techniques. I am currently based in London and would preferably would like to find voluntary work here.

Kind regards.