Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Viper Gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cal93

Hi!
I'm starting my domestic gas training at the end of this month and was wondering where I could get the Viper domestic gas handbook from? I know the actual website sells it for £99 but was wondering if anybody knows anywhere a bit cheaper?

Thank you!

No idea, I've been told to complete a task book before I start and have been recommended to get the viper book.

Sorry, I thought you were meaning ACS. I know they always give you the books as part of the course. I'm sure someone will be along soon who will know which task book you're talking about.

Normally issued by the training centre in a pack plus work books to be completed at home before sitting your examination and practical skills tests , contact them and ask for your training pack providing the course has be paid for they should issue these give you a bit extra time to work through the homework best of luck kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Viper Gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock