Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Traineeship or apprenticeship in Plumbing Bolton area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BILL16WEST

Apprenticeship or Trainee in Plumbing, I will not let the giver of such down in any way and will work hard to achieve what is required of me.

Alex.

Hi alex,

It would help if you posted your location, I would advise sending a cover letter/cv to your local companies and checking the apprenticeship website.

Good luck!

With respect you might get a couple of cvs a week and as you say their is no shortage of guys in my position as you put it but I doubt they will not have the same devotion to the apprenticeship as I would given the right person to work along side of and learn from him or her to the best of my abilities and on a personal note it truly is a severe loss not to be able to obtain my life's ambition through my not want of trying.

Alex.

Bolton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Traineeship or apprenticeship in Plumbing Bolton area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock