Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for trainee/apprentice position CAMBRIDGESHIRE AREA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Beckett

Gas Engineer
Hi,

I am looking for a trainee/apprenticeship role in the Cambridgeshire/Northamptonshire (or surrounding) area.

I am due to complete my Gas safe ACS course in August and will hopefully have the following tickets: CCN1 core gas, Gas fires, gas cookers, meters, central heating, part L.

I am new to the trade and would love to work as an apprenticeship/trainee to a plumber/heating engineer. I have completed work placements with plumbing and heating installers/maintenance teams so do have some knowledge of heating systems, boilers, houses etc...

I am a hard worker, very dedicated and am willing to put in the hours. I have my own tools and van if required.
If there is anyone or any companies on here that are looking to take on a trainee then I would be very grateful to hear from you.

Thank you for your time
Alex Beckett.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for trainee/apprentice position CAMBRIDGESHIRE AREA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock