Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for the right path in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul87

Hi,

I'm a guy 28 years old and would like to start a career as plumber and eventually progress onto Gas engineering industry.

I was wondering what was the best thing to do at this point since I'm actually working in customer service sector and will be probably be changing job soon.I have bit of experience as I have been budding a professional plumbing for a few months.

Any advices from more experienced people will be welcomed.

Thanks
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for the right path in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, the water in my bathtub has been draining really slowly recently. I investigated it today and there was a large build up of gunk right under the plug hole, quite thick. I jabbed it hard with a stick and it completely dislodged and got sent down the pipes. I tried the taps again and the...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation. Have a bit of a question for our resident gas people, if you can possibly help me out here. The vendors seem to have lost the installation invoice, but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted to get a second opinion on whether it was installed correctly or not. So we had a toilet with an integrated sink and concealed cistern installed 6...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the medium term). You would ideally be a one-man band who is keen to get off the tools and run a business. I have successfully paternered previously but...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock