1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Looking for Split Ring Hangers in the UK in the Fittings & Pipes area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

  1. NeilBG

    NeilBG New Member


    I'm looking for these split ring hangers in the UK but cant find them anywhere

    3/4 in. Galvanized Split Ring Pipe Hanger


    Anyone any idea where I could source them or something similar?

  2. Dotty

    Dotty Guest

    Munsen rings

    Try bss, pipecenter, any of the dedicated plumbers merchants.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NeilBG

    NeilBG New Member

    Thank you, much appreciated... wasn't sure of the UK name for them. Now found.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. johnf

    johnf Active Member

    As Croppie said best try BSS for Galv munsens. Most merchants carry Brass or Chrome but not Galv.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. townfanjon

    townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

    Everydays a school day , I know what a split ring hanger is now !!
    • Like Like x 2