Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for someone to give me a chance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Raybould

Hi to everyone, I am looking for someone to help me and take me on.
I am seeking a new career in plumbing and gas. I was made redundent, was in the electronics trade.I have now done an E-ON Course and passed my gas. Is there anyone who will give me a chance to get back to work. I have some basic knowledge of hands on plumbing & Gas. I have put sinks, baths & even plumbed in my own C/H. I am in my 50s, have years of experience in all kind of things. Can turn my hand to most things. Well lads all i would like to do is get back to work, i will do anything. Any help i will be most gratful. Many thanks for reading this. Regards Bill. Dudley, West Midlands.

Good luck Bill.
Your electronics background may be useful for PCB repairs. Perhaps have a punt around local boiler repair guys, pick up a few faulty boards and see what you can repair.

Hi

I am a maintenance manager for a chain of coffee shops. You can let me have a cv, I'll pass it around some of my contractors. I know one who is looking.

[email protected]

Hi Richardm, I have been doing plumbing work for a national coffee chain wink wink. Would u mind if I sent you an email as I'm looking for taking more contract/maintainence work on.

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry, I have been away from the forum and Have only just read this. Send your CV over.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for someone to give me a chance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock