Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for someone in Clitheroe area to help with solar panel system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for someone in Clitheroe area to help with solar panel system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have customer with solar that doesn't seem to be working so only gets 1/2 a tank of hot water which is heated by the central heating system. She can't find a company to come out and service the wet solar system and she is looking at getting loft conversion in the future will...
Replies
Views
Any experienced plumbers out there kind enough to take a look at my hot water system drawing? You can be critical - I'm learning! It’s designed to supply PV solar preheated water to an electric water heater and then on to small bathroom (daily light use). At the end of an ‘average' day, I...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry bit of an odd query here. With the increases in energy costs now and in the future we are trying to find any way to reduce our exposure (retired couple on fixed incomes). We are fortunate enough to have bought solar panels at the beginning of the year but as we head towards winter the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock