1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Looking for someone in Clitheroe area to help with solar panel system in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

  1. SpiedHerMonkey

    SpiedHerMonkey New Member

    As the title suggests, I need to find a G3 registered engineer who can help with a leak on my Zilmet 11A-SOLAORPLUS cylinder. We have an unvented heating cylinder/system.

    Anyone who can help, please get in touch to take a look/quote for the job.

    Pictures of the cylinder attached:

    Thanks bin advance,