Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Looking for plumber mate job in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. francopagliarel

francopagliarel Plumber level 2 C&G (lambeth college, London)

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I'm here because I'm looking for a plumber mate job.I have completed an A level course in Construction Management. I also successfully completed Autocad 2D/3D courses to boost my knowledge. I have stayed focussed on learning and developing further skills and knowledge on drawing buildings plans, electrician maintenance, and general maintenance, including furniture assembly and disassembly. I am currently in the process of completing Level 2 Plumbing City and Guilds qualification in Lambeth college (one exam left).
    Trained to install and carry out maintenance on piping systems for water, I can identify problems that arise within a domestic and commercial plumbing, I am also able to fit and maintain new plumbing systems (first and second fix) and follow safe working practice at all times. I have a strong knowledge of pipe cutting, bending and soldering. Fully trained to replace defective appliances, I can fix broken pipes and repair such as blockages and leaks.
    Whilst at Lambeth College I have demonstrated commitment through maintaining 100% attendance. I enjoy learning and have the utmost respect for the valuable contribution my teachers have made.
    I have worked for more than four years in a variety of retail management roles. I was accountable for health & safety, Payroll, cash handling, loss control (cash and stock), customer service & mystery shopper, merchandising, key holder, managing deliveries, and KPI. I am a positive and energetic individual dedicated to my job role, and capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines. I am a very competitive person and aim to achieve high standards I set for myself and by others. I thoroughly enjoy taking on challenges to develop my skills.
    I am an enthusiastic and adaptable person who can work individually or as part of a team to demonstrate initiative when required to do so. My commitment has always been to deliver results by meeting targets set. I pride myself on being punctual and a quick learner. Whilst employed, my intention has been to build an efficient and productive team that will achieve successful outcomes and endeavour to exceed expectations.
    After careful consideration, I changed my career from retail management to the construction industry for job Satisfaction and a better future. I would welcome training opportunities as I really do enjoy learning.
    I have enclosed my CV for your perusal and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
    Franco Pagliarella

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  2. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hello Franco,

Welcome to the forum.

I just would recommend not to put your private details on an open thread.

I also would think it's good to know where are you based.

Kind regards,

Ron

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hey bud, firstly good luck in your quest and secondly it`s really not a good idea to post personal info on an open forum, hopefully a super mod will edit it for you and then people can reply via the personal messaging system.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. francopagliarel

francopagliarel Plumber level 2 C&G (lambeth college, London)

Thanks for your comment... I will try to remove.

Kind regards
    Franco

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dan

Dan Admin

Done.

• Like Like x 1