Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys and Gals

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I am basically looking for some help to rectify a problem and complete a personal ambition. My name is Pete and am 35 years old living in Bournemouth. I currently work as a teacher and have always had an interest in plumbing. I foolishly signed up for a plumbing course that was a home study course with practical training/assessments at designated local centres. Which has continued to disappoint with bookings and have failed to deliver everything they first promised. I have completed my C&G level 2 tech certificate and am nearing completing level 3. I am then looking to work with someone on 'casual' terms throughout the school holidays in order to complete my NVQ level 2. I am not looking to compete against local plumbers in the future as I am very happy in my current career but have always wanted to gain a trade (mainly influenced by my grandfather's approach many years ago).

If ANYBODY could possibly help I would very much like to discuss further... Possibly over a beer!? I have my own transport and a good selection of tools, just limited experience. I am also VERY willing to learn.... With my teaching background.

Thanks once again gain for taking the time to read and I hope to hear from someone at their convenience.
Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock