Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for good quality 1/2 GB trv that's bi flow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hiya lads as d title above suggests I'm looking for a good quality bi flow gb trv.
It must have a long body. The one I'm taking out is approx 45mm from centre of rad connection to bottom of valve.
Original installer fitted a load of valves in building back t front.
Original TRVs much longer than lock shield valves so it'd mean a lot of cutting and screwing in offices if I was just gonna swap em round.
I usually use a Pegler gb valve for bi flow buts it's body is too short.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Danfoss ras c2 and extend the tail if too short

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for good quality 1/2 GB trv that's bi flow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
A
Hello, Sorry for the long post, but I think detailed information will help you in providing maximum input! I live in a 3 bedroom, 2 floor (Ground, 1st, 2nd) end terraced house, with 7 Gas Radiators in the property. The house is 30 years old. Previously we had an old system...
Replies
Views
M
I have had two radiators removed in my living room, one was removed and pipes capped off under floor to free up a wall. The other one was replaced by a larger radiator 1800 x 700mm Stelrad K2 Softline. I also have a Danfoss RAS-D2 TRV with bi directional flow fitted which also came with...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
M
I have had two radiators removed in my living room, one was removed and pipes capped off under floor to free up a wall. The other one was replaced by a larger radiator 1800 x 700mm Stelrad K2 Softline. I also have a Danfoss RAS-D2 TRV with bi directional flow fitted which also came with...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock