Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for extra pair of hands in mid Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am looking for extra pair of hands a few days this week, ideal for someone looking to get into plumbing wanting to gain experience. I will need more help in future and possibly apprenticeship offered In near future. Work will be mainly bathrooms based upto July. I am looking for someone polite, responsible and reliable no experience needed. I am based in Maidstone Kent with work within 20mins of this area. Pm me if anyone in area looking for experience.

Thanks,
vince

I am looking for extra pair of hands a few days this week, ideal for someone looking to get into plumbing wanting to gain experience. I will need more help in future and possibly apprenticeship offered In near future. Work will be mainly bathrooms based upto July. I am looking for someone polite, responsible and reliable no experience needed. I am based in Maidstone Kent with work within 20mins of this area. Pm me if anyone in area looking for experience.

Thanks,
vince
....Great opportunity for someone get in quick......regards Turnpin

Thanks turnpin,

Keep seeing people saying they would like a chance and want experience yet I have approached 4 people on thissitr in the past yet not 1 ever turned up. Took me 2 years to get my apprenticeship and would have jumped at this opportunity just for the experience.

I am not that much of a slave driver honest :)

Bit early they are probably out on the lash tonight ...lol sure hope someone takes up your offer not too many about at the moment best of luck regards Turnpin:smiley2:

Never ceases to entertain me those looking for work and then don't bother contacting people like you

Still looking for extra pair of hands ideal for someone keen to get into plumbing?? Meeting with mid Kent college on Tuesday to discuss courses for potential apprentice and booked upto August so strong potential apprenticeship will be offered to right person in next few months.

No experience necessary just good time keeping, manners and willing to listen, learn and work hard.

Message me if interested

Still looking for extra pair of hands ideal for someone keen to get into plumbing?? Meeting with mid Kent college on Tuesday to discuss courses for potential apprentice and booked upto August so strong potential apprenticeship will be offered to right person in next few months.

No experience necessary just good time keeping, manners and willing to listen, learn and work hard.

Message me if interested

You asked the collage if there's anyone on/ they know off ?

Hi Shaun,

Yes will be on Tuesday as no one seems to want apprenticeship, was hoping to find someone who was actively looking and showing some initiative and willing. Can't believe lack of response I would have bitten my hand off when I was looking took me 2 years to get my foot in the door.

Thanks

I think when the reality hits and they realise they'll actually need to graft and get on with it a lot of them get cold feet. What really grips my clack at the moment is the amount of people in their mid forties plus, earning a good wage in a totally different job role who suddenly think that plumbing is a piece of **** and they can earn their missing fortune doing it. Let the kids have the chance now.

I think when the reality hits and they realise they'll actually need to graft and get on with it a lot of them get cold feet. What really grips my clack at the moment is the amount of people in their mid forties plus, earning a good wage in a totally different job role who suddenly think that plumbing is a piece of **** and they can earn their missing fortune doing it. Let the kids have the chance now.

Problem is these 6 week courses that say you can earn 40+k a year lol and they think it's easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for extra pair of hands in mid Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock