Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Apprenticeship in West Midlands/ Stourbridge area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsdendan

Hi,

My name's Daniel Marsden I'm 23 years old, based in Stourbridge and looking for any companies that are currently looking to take appretices on.

If anyone knows of any that i can apply for it would be much appreciated.

I can also drive so travelling is no problem.

Thank you in advance for anyones time.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Daniel

ive got a third year apprentice and he's qualifies this December, my site is in Staffordshire but I sub contract for Whites Plumbing and they are based in Worcester, it might be a bit too far to travel but it's worth emailing Whites and asking if they have any positions for apprentice plumbers, you would need to want to work as a sub contractor doing site work on new developments. Try emailing Craig Davis he's a Contracr Manager at Whites. His email is
CraigD AT whitesplumbing.co.uk
It won't allow me to send you the email address with the at sign for some reason

Thanks
carl*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Apprenticeship in West Midlands/ Stourbridge area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock