Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss looking for an engineer for a cp12 se london in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at

  1. selondonman

    selondonman New Member

    hello i am in need of an engineer to do a landlord cp12 certificate .. keston boiler (ahhhhh) with a horizontal flue... , hatch for access but need engineer to be friendly and practical about it

    greenwich se london
Similar Threads - looking engineer cp12 Forum Date
Looking for a new van? Plumbing Forum Sunday at 4:24 PM
Looking for MCS certified local fitter for ASHP Renewable Energy Nov 16, 2017